[olug] Bash Bug Info

Jason N dashrender at cox.net
Thu Sep 25 11:52:39 CDT 2014

I just ran the test script below - ok needed updates.

Did the updates, reran the script

Now I'm getting error importing x  but Hello is still echoed at the end.

Is this expected?

The system claims no more updates marked needed.

Thanks
---- jay swackhamer <reboottheuser at gmail.com> wrote:
Has anyone ever thought that a vulnerability announcement like this, would
be an efficient way to deliver another vulnerability inside the package,
and guarantee that most will install it on their systems?