[olug] OT: Leaving Verizon? ...for Ting? Net10? Cricket? Other?

Dan Anderson dan-anderson at cox.net
Wed Sep 24 13:17:10 CDT 2014

YMMV I guess.

I've been on Sprint in Bellevue and then Omaha for 15 years with zero
problems (nor with Ting).

And my wife's Verizon contract is the only one I've ever had to buy my way
out of since we had no service at her work or at home, yet the Verizon
position was, "If it's colored on our map then you have service".

So you're probably better off asking people who live near you or work near
you what their experience is.

Dan