[olug] OT: Leaving Verizon? ...for Ting? Net10? Cricket? Other?

Tony Gies tony.gies at gruppe86.net
Wed Sep 24 11:30:37 CDT 2014

Sprint's network is practically nonexistent in Bellevue, for what it's
worth, and what poor service there is is intermittent. I got out of my
contract with them because the towers covering my home and work were
out of service for 3 months with no fix in sight and I couldn't use
the service at all. They tried to argue the point, for some reason.
I'm currently paying a whole lot more with Verizon but the difference
is that the services for which I am paying are actually delivered.

Tony Gies <tony.gies at gruppe86.net>
Technical Projects Director
gruppe86 | IT Consulting, Software Development, Systems Integration