[olug] OT: Leaving Verizon? ...for Ting? Net10? Cricket? Other?

Jason Troy jason.troy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 22:49:51 CDT 2014

Avoid the Sprint network in the Omaha area!

Either live / work in the only two dead-zones that exist or its just that
bad.
Here are typical results from work. To be fair, I get about double that at
home.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/953574387
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/901713706
Sprint killed off most of the threads but here is a recent one. Lots of
long-time customers like me (been w/them since they started) ... I'm done
when I can crawl out from under the current contract.
https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/169335

-- JT
 So our contracts are up next month.

Who’s on discount carriers? Which ones? Are you happy?

3G is against my religion. I spend 99% of my time in Omaha / Council Bluffs.

Thanks!

http://lists.olug.org/pipermail/olug/2013-July/033657.html