[olug] OT: Leaving Verizon? ...for Ting? Net10? Cricket? Other?

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Sep 19 17:03:38 CDT 2014

I switched from Verizon to Sprint many years ago before I moved to
Ting.  Verizon's service is definitely better in Nebraska.  However, I
rarely leave Lincoln/Omaha these days, I have WiFi almost everywhere I
go, and I can count my monthly phone calls on one hand.  For me, it's
not worth the extra money for better service that I may never use.

https://znt1he1mog3.ting.com/

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>