[olug] OT maybe?

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Wed Oct 1 14:08:02 CDT 2014

I just ran host on your IP 65.119.81.82 and it is returning that it has no associations in DNS.

From one machine I got back
82.81.119.65.in-addr.arpa is an alias for 82.80-87.81.119.65.in-addr.arpa

This usually means something is wrong upstream from you in the DNS hiechery. I would go to your IP address provider and have them check the the delegation is correct.

---
Shawn L. Djernes
SD Consulting
E-mail: sdjernes at gmail.com