[olug] December 2014 OLUG Meeting and Holiday Social Hour

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Tue Nov 11 10:56:48 CST 2014

Presentation and Holiday Social Hour

The December OLUG Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, December 2nd at 6:30 PM
in The Combine Room (formerly the AIM Training Lab), 1905 Harney Street
Suite 215 in the Exchange Building in Omaha, NE.

Jon Larsen will be doing a short presentation.

After the presentation part of the meeting (hence the short duration), we
will have our fourth annual social hour for the holidays. Talk, exchange
GPG keys, have some snacks, discuss penguins, etc.

The social hour will begin around 7:00 to 7:15.

Please bring a holiday-themed snack with you. Bring something to drink for
yourself. Post to the mailing list what you plan to bring so we don't all
bring a bag of chips.

Please come out and say hello!

The presentation will be streamed live on Google+ Hangouts on Air - we do
sometimes experience technical difficulties with our streaming setup.
Attending the meeting in person does work around most technical
difficulties (and have some holiday goodies). :)

Google+ Event - https://plus.google.com/events/cch1nh0e12v56b8dvbsntfnqiu0

Jon L.