[olug] Disappointment and a question ...

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Wed May 28 10:49:34 CDT 2014

Part of the reason I use a fairly large case is to prevent issues like
this. I've had an Antec 900c case for years. If I replace it, I might even
go with a larger case next time.

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Aric Aasgaard <aric at omahax.com> wrote:

> http://omahax.com/img/phone/20140528_091943.jpg
>
> I was wondering how you got an R9 270 into a Vostro 460.
> .....and I see you got the one Gigabyte card that would fit
>
> http://www.gigabyte.com/products/list.aspx?s=43&p=52,53@53@53@53,62&v=2,8@6@
> 1 at 2,26
> .....that has to be frustrating.
>
> I don't have a PCIe 3 card that will fit.  The closest I have is an HD7470
> (PCI 2.1) and it works.
>
> Did you update the BIOS?
>
> http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/04/DriverDetails/Product/vostro-46
>
> 0?driverId=R318123&osCode=W764&fileId=2731121903&languageCode=EN&categoryId=
> BI
>
> I know you got a new board on the way, I just like solving problems.

"I'm questioning my education
Rewind and what does it show?
Could be, the truth it becomes you
I'm a seed, wondering why it grows"