[olug] Way OT: Finding car parts

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:49:01 CDT 2014

First off, thank you for all the replies. I will be diving into them in
more detail later when I am home. The response was way better than I
expected.

The "Mistress" is a 1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe. 2.3L engine.

The problem is in the suspension and I finally found a mechanic old enough
to have seen the car before. He informed me today the he found an old shop
manual and was going through the flow charts for this and determined that
the switch is bad but cannot find the part in his usual haunts. He asked me
to look while he dived into other issues.

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010