[olug] Way OT: Finding car parts

Kevin D. Snodgrass kdsnodgrass at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 23:37:47 CDT 2014

Hi Craig,

Here's another link with a discussion about the brake pressure switch:

Firm Ride

 Firm Ride
Hi, I have a slight problem, although, not really a problem, just more of an annoyance. Regardless of whether the switch is in the 'on' position, or the 'automatic', the light stays on, and the ride firmness does not change(stuck in the on postion). If anyone has any suggestions, ...
View on www.sccoa.com Preview by Yahoo

And here is the closest thing I could find @ OReilly:

Motorcraft SW2239 Brake Light Fail Switch

   Motorcraft SW2239 - Brake Pressure Warning Switch | ...
Here's a 1988 Ford Thunderbird Motorcraft - Brake Pressure Warning Switch. Part #: SW2239. UPC: 31508312869. . Brand: Motorcraft. Ma...
View on www.oreillyauto.com Preview by Yahoo

Kevin D. Snodgrass