[olug] OT: Learning Colemak

unfy olug at unfy.org
Thu May 1 12:23:44 UTC 2014

On 4/30/2014 2:45 PM, Tim Larson wrote:

> Good to hear the positive experience! Occasionally I give thought to
> the idea of switching to a better keyboard layout. Just haven't pulled
> the trigger on doing so yet...
>
> Tim

Day three, and I've decided to switch Colemak at all times for casual
typing, like this email.  It's as annoying as you might expect hehe.

For work, I'll be attempting to use it as much as possible as well, but
I have no doubt that I will frequently be switching back to Qwerty
frequently for quick queries and possibly coding.

God this email took too long to type :(

-Will