[olug] Opinions on domain hosting companies.

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Jun 27 17:13:28 CDT 2014

I'm really happy with NameCheap.com.  Great prices, great features, great customer support.  I've been using them for four domains for I think four years now.  I think I have a referral code that I'll try to dig up for you.

Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth, www.Jedi.com
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note® II

a lot less per year.

I have heard some talk about Hover.com, but what other reputable hosting
sites can people recommend?  (I've heard horror stories bout how
GoDaddy.com made it virtually impossible to transfer out and/or billing so
I'll probably stay away from them unless I hear some really glowing
reviews.)

Thanks,
Dan

--