[olug] AT&T MVNOs

Aaron Keck keckbug at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:05:41 CDT 2014

At the risk of beating a dead (and stale) horse,  I've chime in with Ting
as well.  I've had no issues, and I'll add that I stumbled across
http://www.reddit.com/r/ting  which has a bunch of competent, no-BS Ting
employees who regularly post.  If you have any questions, or run into
problems, it'd probably be the place I go for answers.

And here's another referral link, to pile on even more.
https://zmjn5h2api6.ting.com/