[olug] Centurylink "Gigabit" my ass....

Matthew Botts mbotts00 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 04:55:23 CDT 2014

For what it's worth, when I called Cox for the monthly quit throttling me
or I'll switch bitchout, they said they would have their entire Omaha area
including Papillion, Bellevue, Ralston, and parts of CB serviced with
gigabit by the end of the year. I still find it annoying that they went
from an unlimited service to a soft limit of 300-400 GB depending on the
tier your on. Nonetheless, if you find yourself being throttled, call and
say you will switch. Works every time.