[olug] Centurylink "Gigabit" my ass....

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Tue Jun 17 00:34:55 CDT 2014

I have seen a couple 600Mb Centurylink ookla tests with it using Softlayer
in Dallas and Towerstream in Chicago.

I can give to temporary access to a server with 1 GB connection at Joe's DC
in Kansas City to test it with if you want.
.....Have not benched pfSense with VMware.  I know it has no problem with
1Git on bare metal.