[olug] Cox Speed Increase

Tony Gies tony.gies at gruppe86.net
Mon Jul 14 01:30:28 CDT 2014

I'm paying for what was nominally the 50mbit/s plan, was getting
63mbit/s on speedtest.net, and now I'm seeing closer to 117.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3616428702

Actual tests with real workloads seem to support the benchmarks.
http://i.imgur.com/nHYf2JA.png

Pretty slick. I'm in Bellevue, btw. Can't say that I've noticed any
differences other than the increased rates.

Tony Gies <tony.gies at gruppe86.net>
Technical Projects Director
gruppe86 | IT Consulting, Software Development, Systems Integration