[olug] OT: KC Maker Faire Info

Dave Thacker dthacker at bluestrain.net
Sat Jan 25 01:20:15 UTC 2014

On Friday, January 24, 2014 05:54:07 AM Joseph Gulizia wrote:
> Does anyone know anyone connected with Maker Faire KC?

I'll see if anyone on the OMG list has dates yet.   I know that we're planning
on entering a Power Wheels car again this year.   If you ever want to see what
we're up to (like the 3D printing that was in the Omaha World Herald this
week), check the calendar on the web site and stop in.   We love visitors.

Dave Thacker