[olug] Tiny rack-mount chassis

Matthew Goeres mgoeres at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 17:43:38 UTC 2014

Have you considered a small Intel Atom based bare bone kit?

I personally run my firewall within a VM on one of my servers but if I was going to move my PfSense instance over to hardware this is what I would go with.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16859324010
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816101364

-Matt