[olug] January 2014 OLUG Meeting - January 7th, 6:30 PM

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Wed Jan 8 14:13:08 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

The meeting started late last night due to work commitments. Because it
started late, I did not set up the camera to stream or record the
meeting.  It will go down as on of those meetings where "You should have
been there."

Anyway, here is the link to my presentation slides, but most of the
discussion occurred outside the slides.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1P0Rk_io7t9L6VEDKVEIa4wJlvvwdf0E2YdGTHrDqu2o/edit?usp=sharing

Jon L.