[olug] OT: For Sale

Joseph Gulizia joseph.gulizia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 04:26:44 UTC 2014

More on machines:

----------
Dell Optiplex 360 Tower
Installed RAM is 2 GB  No extra RAM slots   Service Tag COCY4J1
Running lubuntu 13.10

----------
HP Pavilion a1330n

3800+ AMD Athlon 64 Processor
1 GB RAM
250 GB HD
Lightscribe   DVD Writer/CD Writer

Running lubuntu 13.04
----------
iMac:

Wired Keyboard and Mouse as well as Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, spare
external CD drive.

1.0 GHz CPU  256 MB RAM  80 GB Hard Drive

Currently has Edubuntu 6.06 PowerPC release on it.  Also have Panther (OS X
10.3) disks as well as disks for iMac Install and Restore 10.2.7 which
includes Apple Hardware Test.  Other disks Mac OSX Xcode Tools, Apple
Wireless Mouse Disk and User's Guide and Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Software  Philips CD Drive has Instructions and DIsk.
DELL Optiplex 170L Series
Pentium 4 2.80 GHz CPU
1 MB RAM
Running lubuntu 13.04