[olug] 2015 is almost here. What are your plans?

Mikey dakoris73 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 07:18:38 CST 2014

Hello everyone,
I just thought I would comment on this topic. Being a newbie to the group
and to the Linux world, I really like the idea of seeing some basic topics
being presented, and I also like the idea of seeing how others have learned
and used linux in both their home and work networks. I would be interested
in seeing a presentation on various options for doing backups both locally
and remotely, and would love to see some show and tell segments as well.

Overall, I've enjoyed attending the meetings, and looking forward to
another year of learning and socializing with this
great group of individuals.

Thanks,
Mikey