[olug] OT: Looking for server hardware

Greg Gerke ggerke at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 07:03:00 CDT 2014

If you go to the Goodwill computer store at 72nd & F every once in a while
they have some server class hardware. Last time I was in there they had a
Dell something or other.

Something you might want to keep in mind is that server class hardware
tends to use more electricity and is much noisier than a desktop/laptop. If
you're looking for the server class experience perhaps run a few CentOS
virtual servers on a desktop...?