[olug] Ot: Nexus 7 for sale

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Sun Apr 27 21:43:59 UTC 2014

On 04/27/2014 03:36 PM, Steve Madel wrote:
> Have a 1st gen 16 GB Nexus 7 for sale. I can format it to stock Google OS
> or put your choice of custom rom on. Contact me off list if you are
> interested.

On that note, I've also got that same Nexus 7 for sale, but with a
cracked screen that make it rather difficult to use.  It's just one long
crack that runs diagonally right down the middle of the screen.  The
touchscreen only works on the left half of the screen.

If anybody wants to take it off my desk, please make me an offer. I'm
not sure what it's worth.

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>