[olug] OLUG Luncheon - Friday, September 20th 2013 11:30 AM

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 16:20:53 UTC 2013

Kevin

Not sure yet, the guys just showed for my install.  I'm not sure yet when
they'll be done
Catch ya off list in a few

Together We Win!
--
Chad - I AM MONAVIE
Do You Know Your Life Score? <http://choman.mymonavie.com>

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.