[olug] Fwd: 2013 Fall - ISQA-8310-001 : DATA COMMUNICATIONS (ISQA8310001.1138): Great opportunity!

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Thu Oct 3 15:20:11 UTC 2013

Vint spoke in Lincoln at UNL a year ago.  I got to hear & meet him
then.  He's a great speaker, and definitely should not be missed.

https://plus.google.com/117767809322837064394/posts/dL4ndtF8t8y

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>