[olug] Gigabit Internet

Matthew Botts mbotts00 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 21:59:24 UTC 2013

Just thought some of you might like to know that Cox just replaced some
equipment in my back yard here in Papillion. Not only did my speed almost
triple, he also mentioned that Centurylink was rolling out the fiber in
this area for gigabit and would be here soon. Not sure why he told me this,
but he was very talkative. Also mentioned that they have fiber services
available also. Anyways I live at 66th and cornhusker rd in Eagle Ridge.