[olug] Barracuda NG firewalls

irishMASMS irish.masms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:11:48 UTC 2013

I steer clear of all Barracuda products. Flashback to 2008 conversation
regarding violating GPL & Doctrine of First Sale:
http://lists.olug.org/pipermail/olug/2008-June/022673.html

Also mention their use of 'booth babes' and the exclusive parties at
tech conferences; which indicates to me their products can not sand on
their own & they resort to 'sexytime' for sales. Some GTFG will bring up
plenty of documentation of their RSAC parties at strip clubs.

Do you want your company funds paying for such shenanigans?