[olug] Openvpn issue

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Tue Mar 19 01:54:33 UTC 2013

Compared to the other working openvpn servers the routes look identical. An
example is:

192.168.113.4 can ping anything but .7 cannot. But anything on any other
network can ping both just fine. As well as ssh.
What happens if you check the routing tables and/or traceroutes on various
machines? Do either of those provide any indication as to where the problem
might lie?