[olug] sound?

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 21:33:35 UTC 2013

i would still verify permissions and sestatus.
What is the difference in regards to group membership between the following
users:

  id mythtv
  id yourNormalUserName

There are mandatory access controls involved with sound devices
sound_device_t and sound applications.  Is selinux in enforcing mode?
Maybe turn it off temporarily.