[olug] Gigabit Internet

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Tue Jul 16 13:50:58 UTC 2013

If their business fiber quality is any indication of their residential
quality, stick with COX. We have been down during night/early morning
multiple times a week for about 5-9 min each time, with not a single
email/phone call explanation. Our Cox cable backup internet is more stable.
And we pay $2200/mo. Centurylink doesn't give a damn.