[olug] Verizon vs... who?

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 10:49:07 UTC 2013

Talked to the Sprint folks yesterday.  They have 7 towers in the Omaha/CB
area starting out the outskirts and CB and working their way into the
central area of Omaha.  They will have more than 15 towers when done Aug
31st, all 4G.

Just thought I would throw that out there for people to devour.

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010