[olug] Verizon vs... who?

Andrew Embury drazak at ingenii.com
Tue Jul 2 01:56:04 UTC 2013

Sprint is awful and I have the same experiences as everyone else, but just
FYI, I have been seeing LTE on Sprint in several parts of town.  On the
interstate near 40th and I80, North of Elkhorn, and also from 132nd and L
to 144th and L I have had LTE.  I just noticed this yesterday and today.  A
speedtest shows 3mb down and 2mb up, so nothing compared to Verizon speeds,
but better than 50k.

Drew