[olug] Verizon vs... who?

Jason N dashrender at cox.net
Mon Jul 1 20:51:37 UTC 2013

I too just left sprint after 13 years... tired of no internet connection and millions of dropped calls.. who cares if it's unlimited if it's unusable.

As for ATT costs
700 mins $60
second line $10
third line $10
Unlimited texting and mobile to any mobile calling $30
3 GB data line 1 $30
3 GB data line 2 $30
3 GB data line 3 $30
3 GB data iPad $30

total $230 plus taxes

---- Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:
On Jul 1, 2013, at 2:59 PM, "T. J. Brumfield" <enderandrew at gmail.com> wrote:
> AT&T added proper LTE 4G in Omaha right after I left AT&T for Sprint.

Anyone have a ballpark for AT&T pricing for 3 smart phones (Androids) and an iPad? (<> $241 all-in?)

> And Sprint's 3G in Omaha is just awful. Running speedtest on my Samsung Galaxy S3, I often get about 109kbs.

Yup. Unusable for working remote. We were Sprint customers for ~15 years before giving up.