[olug] Cost effective enterprise backup

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Tue Jan 29 04:01:48 UTC 2013

Jeff, Yosemite looks to offer VMWare hot backup, and for 1700 unlimited
hosts, very nice.

Christopher - What is floss??

Commvault looks very interesting as well. I have been searching here and
there the last week, Veeam looked promising, except for the $800/CPU price
for VM backup. Acronis is right around $600/CPU. I hate. did I mention
hate. bacula, not sure why. just do.