[olug] [OT] Electricity at where?

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Jan 24 14:56:48 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:48 AM, Kevin <sharpestmarble at gmail.com> wrote:

> 12 non wall-warted devices in power strips do not require daisy
> chaining. At least, not if your wall outlets have 2 outlets like every
> other general-purpose outlet I've seen. Ever.

*sigh* So I must be the only one here who's modified the cord portion of a
power strip to add an additional 15' since the one outlet in that area of
my basement is usable?  :)

(For visualization: My basement outlet is in the corner and the chest
freezer is plugged in next to and  there's about a 12" space...)

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"