[olug] HP ProLiant drive cages

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Sat Jan 12 22:35:09 UTC 2013

Wasn't somebody here looking for some HP ProLiant hot-swap drive caddies
not too long ago?  I'm sure you probably already got some, but in case
you didn't, I uncovered a handful of them while cleaning out my server/
storage cabinet this afternoon.  Free to a good home.  I also have some
empty spacers.  And some spare 72GB drives.  And a DL380 to put them in.

Holler if you need any of that.

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth    obiwan at jedi.com    PrairieRimImages.com