[olug] January 2013 OLUG Meeting Wed Jan 2 2013 6:30 PM 1905 Harney St Suite 215

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Tue Jan 1 16:53:02 UTC 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!

Just a reminder that the January 2012 OLUG meeting will be tomorrow
(Wednesday) January 2nd at 6:30 PM at the AIM Institute Training Lab,
1905 Harney Street Suite #215.  Please see my quoted email below for
more info.

You can see a picture of the upper parking deck here, showing where the
2nd floor entrance is.
http://www.olug.org/images/aim_training_lab.png

I will be presenting on how to make your own cloud.

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - jon -at- jonlarsen -dot- us
Blog - http://jonlarsen.us/