[olug] Brother HL-2240D

Kelly Williams kellywilliams81 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 17:59:44 UTC 2013

it sees the printer but i can see it in libreoffice or other programs
from the printer menu I click on the printer it will see it and then it
will search for driver on the internet and then it won't install. I have
been googleing around to see if I could find anything to make it work
and found a few things but it didn't work.