[olug] OT - Job Op in Omaha.

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Tue Aug 13 13:23:30 UTC 2013

I was having a chat with some friends of mine from CAS last night, and
they let me know they are looking for a couple linux folks.  One
position is up on Careerlink for a Network/Security Admin -
http://careerlink.com/job/view/3720/000072 - if you are a experienced
linux admin, and looking for a new position, please take a look. The
other position has not yet been posted, but they are looking for a more
entry level linux/network position.  If you want to step up into the
corporate world, this may be your chance. There are some great folks
working at CAS.

This was via word of mouth... :)
Jon L.