[olug] Linux / Unix System Administrator - Career Opportunity

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 22:20:44 UTC 2013

We have posted positions within this list before by members.  He IS a
head hunter and asked the group if he could and I said yes because
people were nodding their heads.
If I was wrong, then so be it.  Tell the guy to not do that again and
blame me.  If he has no other purpose but trolling for heads then he
can stay out.
Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010