No subject

Mon Aug 12 20:06:32 UTC 2013

Here at Frostbite Systems, our goal and passion is to meet=0Athe specific o=
pen source needs of individuals, while helping to train or introduce people=
 to the superior Linux operating systems.=20
Frostbite Systems prides itself in building Blind Optimized Computers=A0=A0=
 for low vision=0Aand complete vision loss clients; using preconfigured mag=
nification and screen reading software,=0Aall systems are out of the box re=
ady.=A0Our goal is clear: to help build and serve the community of Linux us=
ers,=0Acuz Linux is just better... ask a PC or Mac. - Jonathan Nadeau,=A0 B=
lind Optimized Computer user and CEO of Frostbite Systems.

=A0
=0A=0A=0A