[olug] OLUG Meeting coming up this Tuesday, need help!

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Wed Sep 26 02:21:17 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

This coming Tuesday October 2nd at 6:30 PM is the October OLUG meeting
at the AIM Institute/Careerlink.com career center, 1911 Harney Street.
I will be in Lincoln all day at the Broadband Nebraska Conference, but I
should be back in time for the meeting.

Can someone step up and do a presentation for Tuesday night?  Maybe we
can have three people, at 15 minutes each, with a few minutes for Q&A
each?  We can call it the OLUG lightning talks.

Let's discuss this on the list.

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - jon -at- jonlarsen -dot- us
Blog - http://jonlarsen.us/