[olug] Laptop Recommendations

Jay Bendon jaybocc2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:11:25 UTC 2012

i know the latest asus has a seperate wireless network for guests but so do
some of the newer linksys WAPs.

The most important thing to me is how much flash memory and ram the router
has these days since i try to use the low power device for things besides
just routing, aka a nas and vpn gateway etc.
--Jay