[olug] ubuntu 10.04

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 01:59:51 UTC 2012

This whole thing is what motivated me to try out XFCE. I configured it
the way I want it and it's not really been in my way ever since. About
the only thing I could argue against is that, while it automatically
detects the attachment of a monitor and adds it into the display
setup(yay), it doesn't detect the removal. I'm not even sure that this
is a bug in XFCE; it may be with X itself.