[olug] [OT]: [Really OT]: windows 7

Sheldon, Roger W Roger.Sheldon at firstdata.com
Tue Oct 23 18:53:49 UTC 2012

Aaaahhhh so that's the catch...hmm. Ya so  guess ya have to actually buy Windoze. WELL guess I will try that then after W$8 sp1 comes out, don't wanna get a beta copy. If we have a world without Gates who needs Windows? My next desktop will be Linux (mint/opensuse/bsd or debian not sure) and Windows will be a vm. Planning on OCZ vertex 4 anyone have recommends for diff SSD?

Roger Sheldon
Storage Engineer
wk 402.777.7901
cell 402.889.2585