[olug] [OT]: [Really OT]: windows 7

Timothy Goshinski tgoshinski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:57:11 UTC 2012

If your friend/client is currently enrolled in any college courses, most
schools now have a MSND-AA license for their students which includes
Windows OS versions from 3 up to current.  I only mention it because a lot
of schools don't advertise it, and most instructors aren't even aware their
institution has it.

  --=
                =--
Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell. -* Edward
Abbey*