[olug] [OT] Ooma phone service opinion.

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:56:23 UTC 2012

At first glance, ooma hardware seems more expensive than many other
options, but it looks nice.  Is the hardware locked to ooma like
vonage hardware is locked to vonage?

Google Voice Hardware is often less than $50.00 but not sure if it is
locked at that price.
http://www.amazon.com/OBiBT-Bluetooth-Adapter-Pairing-OBi202/dp/B008SG4D2E/ref=wl_mb_hu_m_4_dp

A FlowRoute.com account and less expensive hardware such as a linksys
spa would be less money.