[olug] OT - Windows network question

Sheldon, Roger W Roger.Sheldon at firstdata.com
Fri Nov 16 15:26:47 UTC 2012

You can reload the OS's with the same Windows version it came with no worries there. Issue is if you want to move that install to a different machine. I don't believe Windows licenses are transferrable with the standard license agreement.

Roger Sheldon
Storage Engineer
wk 402.777.7901
cell 402.889.2585