[olug] OT - Windows network question

Sheldon, Roger W Roger.Sheldon at firstdata.com
Wed Nov 14 23:31:11 UTC 2012

Dariks Boot n nuke yeh for sure. As far as wiping the drives and reusing the license keys on a different machine? Hmmm I don't think Micro$oft allows this unless you have a volume license key or something of the sorts. I could be wrong again tho.

Roger Sheldon
Storage Engineer
wk 402.777.7901
cell 402.889.2585