[olug] Carry case for dual-bay USB enclosure

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Wed Nov 7 16:58:16 UTC 2012

> Get a pelican case. they come filled with foam that you can cut to size and
> they are air and water tight and extremely durable.

Yeah, as a photographer, I'm familiar with Pelican cases.  Their 1150
or 1200 cases are about the right size, but they're a little pricy
and more than a little overkill for what I need.  I just want to put
the hard drives in my shoulder bag & carry them to & from work safely.
I wasn't planning to drop kick them all the way to work in a thunderstorm.

To whoever suggested gun cases from Walmart, this little one looks
like it might do the trick, but they don't stock it local stores.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Allen-Company-Molded-Attache-Handgun-Case-in-Black-Grey/15600867

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth    obiwan at jedi.com    PrairieRimImages.com